French Dip Crescent Ingredients:
- 2 packages crescent rolls,8 count
- 1 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss or provolone cheese, cut in 16 equal sized pieces.
Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
I used deli cheese instead, which worked fine. As I was eating these, I thought to myself… Wow! These were super easy and quick to make. Then I thought… Oh My! The Possibilities!
You can roll ANYTHING up into a crescent roll and bake it!
Her blog actually has a few different crescent roll recipes to help you get your creative juices flowing.
Easy Au Jus Ingredients:
- olive oil, just enough to saute
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced (I use jarred)
- 1/8 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon flour
Easy Au Jus Directions:
- Caramelize the onions in a small amount of olive oil. Add garlic and cook for a minute or two more.
- Deglaze the pot with white wine, then add Worcestershire sauce and cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Add beef broth and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Strain broth and then return it to pot. Add flour and simmer an additional 5 minutes.