Green Detox Soup
This recipe makes 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp./30 ml. olive oil
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 6 kale leaves
- 1-2 zucchini
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 quart/1 liter of vegetable stock
- handful of parsley
- sea salt and pepper
- Wash and chop all veggies.
- Lightly heat the oil on low heat. Add leeks and garlic and slowly cook.
- Add the vegetable stock and vegetables (zucchini, kale, broccoli, celery), and slowly bring to a boil and cook until the zucchini is soft.
- The less you cook the vegetables, the better.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use a stick/immersion blender, or transfer to a blender, and process the soup. Blend to desired consistency, from smooth to chunky.
- Add the parsley and serve.
You can make your own veggie broth using leftover pulp from your juicer.
Pretty easy recipe. The most trouble I had was transferring the soup to the blender. Let’s just say I made a little mess… I think the recipe could benefit from adding some more herbs for a little more flavor, but overall it’s good.